StarForged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the StarForged Alliance Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Critique my fleet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earendil

Critique my fleet Empty
PostSubject: Critique my fleet   Critique my fleet EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:40 pm

This is how my fleet currently sits. What do you guys think of the ratios? I've started focusing a lot more on BS and LF, which is where the last couple million resources have gone. Thoughts?

Small Cargo - 300
Large Cargo - 100
Recycler - 220

Light Fighter - 1.500
Cruiser - 50
Battleship - 186
Battlecruiser - 60
Bomber - 49
Back to top Go down
AStack21
Admin
AStack21

Critique my fleet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critique my fleet   Critique my fleet EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:50 pm

I've actually been going for a bit of the same. Tons of LF fodder and BS to back it up, although as of late I've been upping my cruiser and heavy fighter count. (cruisers for fleet purposes like destroying LFs and the HF for pretty much expeditions)

I suggets you up your Bombers by at least 1, because an odd number like 49 bothers me so much XD lol

And on a more serious note I'd say keep upping the BS and maybe cruisers, as cruisers tend to be good for knocking out LF and Rocket fodder due to the rapid fire. Just keep in mind to use the cruisers to take out fodder and not as a front line defense. They do pretty well at taking out fodder units though, allowing your heavy hitting ships to focus on the tougher enemy ships.

So yea I've been going pretty much like this, build LFs for fodder, Build cruisers to take out enemy fodder, and build BS to do heavier hitting. So far from what I've looked into this seems to be an effective strategy
Back to top Go down
https://starforged.board-directory.net

Critique my fleet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarForged :: OGame Central :: Newbie Tips-
Jump to: